Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Free Entry and Rides at PNE!

Sunday August 22nd is free entry day to the PNE. Rides are also free until 12noon.
A friend asked me today "just what IS the difference between playland and the PNE? Why would I go to the PNE when I've already been to playland before?" Well, I said, "the PNE is so much more then just rides!" To be honest, the PNE is where it's at. There is a market place with booths for vendors to sell their items (we got a train to go around our Christmas tree last year), lots of food, free shows (like wonderdogs, this year they will have the Backyardigans!, etc), painting on cars for kids (yes, real cars), and much much more. It's just so much fun!

If you are thinking of going to the PNE on Sunday, get there early. Gates open at 9am, rides are free until 12:00pm, but they are expecting over 90,000 people to be there. Go for the whole day, but first, check out my prevous blog about saving money at the PNE.

No comments:

Post a Comment