Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Carter's is in BC!!!!

I cannot say how excited to be writing this right now. I feel the need to jump into my car and drive to the store just to see the sign. Yes, I'm aware that they will be closed by 10:00pm when I get there, but it would be worth it!

The fantastic (seriously, the best EVER) children's clothing store Carter's has FINALLY opened a store in BC!!! I have had to go down to the US outlet malls to go to a Carter's, or ask any friends who have been going down to get me clothes for my boys, but not anymore!!!! Right by the Walmart in Langley at 66th and 200th is my wonderful little store Carters. I cannot wait!!

For those of you who do not know Carter's, let me paint this picture for you. My boss gave me his boys' clothes when I had my oldest son. At the time, they had two kids. I then had two boys. When a co-worker of mine had a son, I gave them the clothes. When they were done with them, they donated them to goodwill. That is at least FIVE children who went through the same clothes!! And they were all boys. That is amazing! The clothes are cute, they are durable, they wash very well, and they fit great. The best part of sizing is that they not only put the size on the tags, they also put the weight of the child it will fit. If you have a 6 month old who is 30 lbs, the 6 months clothes will not fit them, but you can find clothes that will!

Seriously, I am so excited about this store, I need my Carters fix, NOW! It is a mixed store of Carter's and Oshkosh, which is super duper cute stuff as well. (Sorry Oshkosh, I just love Carter's so much!)

What you can get: Boys and Girls Clothes size NB to 6. Everything from  shirts and pants to PJ's and accessories. Here is the link to find the store nearest you.

PS. When you buy something, they usually throw in another coupon for 20% off your purchase the following month! Savings that we can all use!

No comments:

Post a Comment