Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Carters: Update

When I heard that Carter's was in Canada, I was so excited!! However, if you've read my previous rant about Carter's, you know that I was not too impressed with the Canadian stores. Well..... We went back to the Langley Carter's store this weekend, and I tried to push my bias out of my head. I was more prepared this time. I didn't go in thinking that I was going to get a whole bunch of cute clothes. I went in with the positive attitude that I would get some really cute PJ's for my 4 year old.


It was quite a good experience! I went straight to the Pajamas, he picked 2 pairs that he liked. OshKosh had some cute Halloween shirts (regular price $6), and the summer stuff was on sale too. The prices were decent. It is still not as good at the US outlet stores, but they will do for now. I would therefore like to say that Carter's Canada: You're OK. I will return to you to purchase pajamas and gifts for my niece, and I no longer have high expectations of you. I am looking forward to our future relationship.

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment